Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year Resolutions

May be this is a bit late....there goes one of the resolution down the drain - I will not procrastinate :( - I'm not going to include that. Some of these are not mine and were compiled from other sources over the net!
  1. I resolve to work with neglected families. (my own).
  2. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
  3. I will think of a password for my computer other than "password."
  4. I will try to figure out why I "really" need 11 e-mail addresses.
  5. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.
  6. In some cultures what I do would be considered normal. So, I'll continue to do what I was doing...
  7. My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of wisdom and judgment. I'll hone my intuitive skills.
  8. I will no longer waste my time reliving the past; I will spend it worrying about the future?
  9. Before I criticize someone, I try walking in their shoes. That way, if they get angry or all upset, they will be a mile away and that too barefoot!
  10. I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.
  11. I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars.
  12. Although, I'm still a newbie in chatting, when I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"

No comments: